Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Dynamics 365 Consultant to join the existing team and be expected to help further Dynamics within the organization as well as maintain and support the current iteration.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have experience in:
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM / 365 configuration and solution design
- Excellent communication skills
- Workshop facilitation and participation
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Implementation (design / build / test)
- Experience with PowerApps and PowerBI
- Knowledge of and adherence to Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration best practices
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205026
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.