Our client, a $300M listed innovative and leading Fintech, who we have worked with exclusively for the past 12 years are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marekting Manager to be based in their Sydney CBD office.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, You will be a an experienced Digital able to develop, implement and manage integrated digital marketing programs and content across all online channels to support brand awareness, demand generation, partner and customer engagement
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing professional who will:
- Devise strategies to boost online traffic to company's web site using SEO, Google AdWords and social media.
- Plan and execute integrated web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, online advertising and digital campaigns to maximise reach, engagement and conversion.
- Manage HubSpot marketing automation technology, including setting up buyer personas, lead scoring, nurture programs, communication schedules and integration with Salesforce
- Manage and improve the design, usability and content of the company's web site
- Produce high quality, relevant content for digital campaigns, social media and web site
What you will need:
- At least 5 years' digital marketing experience, including web, SEO/SEM, social media, email and digital advertising
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (ideally HubSpot), and content management systems (ideally Wordpress)
- Advanced skills in analytics and reporting
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create relevant and engaging content
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- A great communicator, who can interact quickly and effectively with internal stakeholders and build strong productive relationships with external industry and business contacts.
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification is preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters on Jayd.Venters@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 197277