If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Devops Engineer with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client.
This is for a permanent employment, based in their Canberra location.
DevOps Engineer will have proven DevOps and automation experience across complex, large-scale enterprise infrastructure and application platforms. This role is a unique blend of hands-on solutions delivery and service with a focus in assisting the deployment of the Application, participate in UATs and support the Service area to meet various SLAs and KPIs.
You will collaborate closely with delivery & engineering leads, and across the business with other technical leaders. You will be a hands-on practitioner as well as provide excellent customer experience and liaise with remote teams to resolve escalated incidents and to implement customer system requested changes as needed.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Be part of a collaborative team of highly skilled consultants
- Tenaciously champion core DevOps behaviors like collaboration, communication, and ownership
- Work with development, quality assurance, and infrastructure team members to build an effective continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline that sustains high productivity levels and emphasises quality
- Building and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Share best practices for build and deployment across several technologies (Azure DevOps, GitHub Enterprise)
- Constantly look at ways to automate aspects of development, build & deployment process for applications and infrastructure
- Collaborate and communicate with customers and colleagues in the projects to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Conduct technical investigation, diagnosis of incidents and root cause analysis.
- Work collaboratively with development and product teams to implement required updates and changes.
To besuccessful in this role, it is preferred if you have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working in similar role, preferably within Federal and/or state governments.
- Experience with Azure stack.
- Experience in configuring/administering CI/CD for Azure DevOps or GitHub Enterprise
- Experience with enterprise-level software delivery and release management practices
- Experience with securing DevOps and applications with Azure KeyVault
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience in containerization with Azure Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience in Authoring custom pipeline tasks for Azure Pipelines or GitHub Actions, Infrastructure as Code such as Azure ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in Code quality and security tools such as SonarQube, Checkmarx, Fortify
- Experience/Strong Knowledge with artifact repositories, such as Nexus, and Monitoring tools such as Azure Monitor, Splunk
Experience on collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- IT Infrastructure:
- Azure, AWS, OS - Windows, Linux- primarily Red Hat, Citrix, VMware, Docker, Kubernetes
- Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, H2
- ISO 27001, eIDAS, ICAO
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240350
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.