Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Development & Programming Officer.
This is a non-ongoing/fixed-term role until December 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Develop and deliver software solutions for Census 2021 within set timelines
- Have experience in the described technology stack, engagement / communication skills with team and business and an ability to integrate systems.
- It is desirable if they have Agile experience.
To be successful in the role, you should have experience in:
It is desirable if you have:
- Web Development (HTML/JS/CSS), Oracle PL/SQL, AWS, SAS
- Experience with Oracle databases
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206137
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.