Desktop Support Officer (End User Support)
- 12 Month Contract
- On Daily Rate
- North Sydney Location
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support to the internal user base with the ability to travel between North Sydney worksites each week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting (troubleshooting and remediating errors and permission issues) users with Office365 and Windows products
- Performing Software updates as required
- Conducting daily backups
- Installing and imaging PC devices in Windows10
- Maintenance of user accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshooting a range of software issues including O365
- Delivering exceptional technical support.
- The Candidate will have 3-5+ years' experience in IT support/End User workspace support or similar role
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to support users while developing and maintaining relationships at all levels
Additional desirable experience:
- Some basic knowledge of Windows networking, basic office switching, Wireless networking
- Working within the construction industry
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 242020.