Our client Is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team working in Karratha. This is an initial 6 -month contract that will likely extend at least 18 months.
- Management of Incidents and Requests via client ticketing system to ensure SLA's are met
- Assist in the administration of the existing computing systems and communications network.
- Assist with the client's backup procedures, as directed by Backup Administrator, Server Team.
- Respond to 3rd level resolver team request to assist in maintaining clients infrastructure stability.
- Assist in Project work as required.
- Contribute to the client's knowledge base articles.
- Ensure site computer room(s) are well maintained and monthly checks are completed as required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in providing second/third level IT support
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN setups and concepts
- Ability to lift and move computer equipment
- Previous experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, RDP
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- A solid understanding of, and experience, in IT Infrastructure technologies, Desktop Technologies, emerging technologies and trends, and support management.
If you are interested in applying, please click the link with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 195210)