Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Database Administrator to assist with the management and administration of the Client's ICT Systems in an integrated environment. This will include the associated networks, peripherals, data storage, archive and backup.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with possible extensions available and will be located at our client's North Canberra offices.
In this position, you will:
- Administer and maintain the corporate SQL infrastructure, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Support the installation, configuration, security, user authentication and maintenance of all SQL servers, equipment, and software related to SQL infrastructure
- Support and maintain database systems and associated software, including monitoring, backup and recovery services
- Provide support and back up to other areas such as SharePoint administration
- Experience with VMWare, Active Directory and Veeam Backup highly desired
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 202065
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.