Our client is a clear leader within their Industry. They pride themselves on their internal people orientated culture and also the continued uplift of technology to support the business and its customers. Due to the increased focus and use of data we require a Data Steward to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around:
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for a domain of data, and support key stakeholders, including operations, product and quality
- Manage stakeholders through governance and communication routines
- Deliver a standard set of data management services, including data quality, metadata management and issue management, in coordination with data specialists
- Respond to data-related projects and issues
- Develop and maintain information and documentation on their domain of data
- Drive maturity of the data in their domain by developing a strategic plan and managing metrics
- Understanding the raw data as it is stored in the database along with the use and value of governed, consistent, timely, and reliable from a holistic perspective not just in their respective division. The data steward will work closely with business leaders, functional leaders, organization units and subject matter experts to ensure the health of the data
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Experience in data governance programs
- Evaluating and Implementing new data tools for the business
- Lead and facilitate Workshops
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic consultative services to management and executive leaders; or leading projects/programs focused on long term objectives, impacting business results, and driving change.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org