Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and hands-on Data/Information Solution Architect for a contract role. This role is an initial engagement until June 2020 and is working from our Client's offices in South Canberra. Within this role you will utilise your in-depth knowledge of data warehouse, ETL and BI processes and will be working on an enterprise level, complex, cross-agency project.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering data warehouse and business intelligence solution designs
- Assessing the impact of operational system changes on the data warehouse
- Defining non-functional requirements, including - security, capacity, performance, cross-capacity and cross-release concerns
- Understanding the business requirements, to develop complex engineering solutions across multiple infrastructure technology (on-premises & cloud)
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the role of a Solution Architect or equivalent with experience in coordinating and communicating the solution architecture and design of large multi-platform business systems and end user compute platforms.
- A proven track record in business intelligence, business analysis and data architecture, influencing BI projects and working with other team members across the business.
- Experience with database design and development
- Extensive data warehouse design experience required, including each of the following:
- Data modelling - dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault
- ETL principles
- BI tools and techniques
- Data warehouse interface specification
- A good understanding of master data management principles
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 197791
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.