Our IT Consulting Client is seeking a skilled Data Scientist
This is for a long-term contract of 12 Months plus 12 Months Extension Option. This is located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion about building the data foundation, products and
capabilities that drive business growth
- Conceptualise, define, and oversee regular updates around key product metrics as the company's challenges and data evolve.
- Execute descriptive analyses, ranging from identifying product opportunities to understanding user behaviour.
- Cultivate strong collaborations with product, engineering, and senior stakeholders.
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the multidisciplinary teams from the organisation and third-party vendors through design review, pair programming, code reviews, and tech talks.
- Demonstrates attitudes and behaviours responsive to workplace change (including
participates in and encourages others to participate in change and contribute to successful
- Improves organisational performance through effective engagement with and management
of risk within relevant sphere of influence
- Establishes clear expectations and creates an environment to achieve stated goals and
objectives, takes ownership and honours commitments
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated experience of the fundamentals of neural networks and convolutional neural networks (CNNs)
- Demonstrated experience solving computer vision problems using ML and DL methods in Python
- Demonstrated experience with DL frameworks preferably Pytorch or Tensorflow
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, Github)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: # 248151
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.