DATA INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
This is a rare opportunity to join what we believe to be one of Adelaide's most exciting, under the radar companies. Just a small example of what makes them brilliant (putting aside their advanced AI platform solution which is soon to dominate their space in recent partnerships with the worlds most iconic brands) it's their human element, their people based culture which has remained unchanged even through vast growth and success.
As part of their continued global success, a new opportunity has become available for a Data Integration Architect to join their team. As part of this role you will provide your expertise in providing data architecture, thought leadership to cross-functional teams in the areas of advanced data techniques. This includes data modelling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
You will be responsible for improving the consistency, timeliness, quality, security and delivery of data as well as streamlining data flows to improve interoperability and efficiencies.
Key skills and experience includes:
- Expert skill level in SQL, data integration, data modelling and data architecture skills.
- Expert knowledge of one or more database management systems.
- Strong Experience with data management platforms (e.g. SSIS, SSAS, InfoSphere, Talend, Informatica, SAS)
- Extensive expertise in Oracle, MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with data warehouse and business intelligence systems
- Extensive experience transforming business requirements into DB data processes and data schema
- Broad experience with data integration technologies including ETL tools, secure file transfers and Web services APIs (SOAP, REST and OData)
- Conversant in emerging tools e.g. columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data to guide the enterprise in understanding and adopting them
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Design, direct and implement ETL processes, including data capture, data quality, testing and validation methods
- Build innovative data management, real-time, and predictive analytic capabilities
Along with your technical expertise in data integration and architecture, you will be a motivated and engaged individual, who demonstrates strong communication skills with the demonstrated ability to contribute and lead within complex, enterprise environments.
If I've sparked your interest and your keen to have a chat about this opportunity as well as learn further on what makes this employer brilliant, please apply today or for a chat please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.