- provide on the job training to call centre Support Officers,
- manage quality control and surge capacities,
- set and manage contractor KERs,
- coordinate the roster and associated staff administrative functions, and
- respond to calls/emails to the Cyber Security Helpdesk and provide guidance and advice on cyber security matters,
- escalate tier two calls/emails to the 24/7 Watch, and
- provide appropriate internal/external referral pathways to customers.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Must have a sound understanding of cyber security fundamentals and an interest in supporting and educating members of the public.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective management skills, including managing work volumes, staff skilling and development, call quality control and budgeting.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with team members and customers and ability to follow procedures and provide a positive customer experience. This includes the ability to manage difficult conversations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209994
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.