Our client a Global Mining Company are seeking a Big Data Architect to join their team on an initial 6 month contract based in Brisbane CBD. You will work on a multi-year initiative Data Platform Program which focuses on building big data capability. You will work in a fast moving area with lots of work going on and lots of change.
- Conduct ongoing assessments of the security of the company's big data platform
- Identify and develop security architectures to manage risk
- Develop security architecture principles to guide designers in day to day activities
- Identify and develop governance processes for the IDP platform
- Create a security architecture roadmap for the IDP platform
- Liaise with the Data Privacy team
- Experience in big data/data warehousing
- AWS PaaS
- Data privacy experience
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in leading edge technologies
- Ability to work in a global environment
- A Cyber Security background would be beneficial but is not mandatory
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555 for more information.