Our High Profile Client is seeking a Customer Service Consultant for an initial 6 months contract.
This is a front of house service desk role, primarily the role is to manage Incidents and Service Requests, actively inform the customer on status and manage suppliers to deliver to service levels for a range of complex products and services available to our customers, while actively contributing to knowledge management, customer satisfactions and service improvement.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible to:
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using Service Management Tools
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met (must be ITIL compliant)
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Provided weekly updates/mitigation of tickets
- Assisted the Service Desk Team Manager with various requests/escalations
- Monitor and Manage Incidents and Service Requests queues
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 12 month minimum front end customer service experience for VOIP/Telecommunications support.
- Previous experience with dealing with Contact centre support groups, mobile service delivery teams or VOIP vendors.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198688.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.