Reporting to the Sales Support Team Manager, this role provides a technical interface to assist the Inside Sales Account Managers (ISAM) in bridging the customer's business requirements with the company's data and strategic solutions capabilities. The primary purpose of this role is to assist ISAMs in the delivery of complex data and strategic opportunities. This involves undertaking a defined set of both pre and post-sale activities within agreed SLAs.
You will have the Key Accountability's in the following;
- This role has a strong focus on ensuring the accuracy and appropriateness of the solution design presented to customers. Post-sale, this role is required to provide first-hand assistance in the collection of customer's technical information and the submission of information into the company's various systems.
- The support associate plays a crucial role in ensuring timely delivery of data and strategic solutions to customers. This is turn maximises sales, revenue and NPS performance.
- Acting as customer advocate: representing the customer needs within the company
- Keep up to date with Industry knowledge and understanding of industry drivers
- Translation of customer needs into capabilities and how they can add value
- Achieve business outcomes and customer advocacy through collaboration and team work
- Minimal of 2 years' practical experience in a Sales / Support environment, or IT network support
- An understanding of telecommunications products, services, network and infrastructure
- Customer service and sales skills
- It would be desirable to have certification in area of domain expertise i.e. Cisco, Microsoft
- Technical understanding on networking (LAN/WAN/IP)
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.