Our client is looking for an individual who will be able to work in a dynamic and complex environment and has excellent customer service, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Process customer calls and emails; act as the face of the client and point of reference for client technology issues.
- Administer the high severity incident and change notification process- issue timely SMS and email updates
- Be familiar with Network Operations Control Centre (NOCC) policies and services
- Work in a 24/7 Network Operation Centre; This includes after hours shift and weekends
To be successful you must have:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills where you can communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Good multi-task ability where you can make detailed notes on the system while conversing with a stakeholder.
- Help or Service desk experience (IT Support will be advantageous)
- IT qualifications and ITIL training or certifications are desirable