We are working in partnership with a leading Networking and Radiofrequency company on an exciting opportunity to join their Network Operations Control Center Team (NOCC). Our client is looking for a collaborative team player to join their team as a 24x7 rostered Customer Support Technician.
About the role:
Alongside working within the company, you will be working closely with the NOCC Manager, the NOCC Engineers and is responsible for the continued quality of service for the end users infrastructure and Fault Management monitoring. The Customer Support Technician is responsible for monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and maintenance of NOCC operating procedures, disaster recovery plans, policies, and procedures. The Customer Support Technician should strive to maintain the highest level of service for all customers; assuring the appropriate and timely notification of network and maintenance statuses.
You would be involved in:
- Providing technical support and coordinates activities within the Network Operation Control Center
- Verifying swift and accurate response to all alerts, ensuring the repair or escalation of issues as appropriate
- Continued quality of service for the end user's infrastructure and Fault Management monitoring
- Maintaining the highest level of service for all customers; assuring the appropriate and timely notification of network and maintenance status
This position supports 24/7 Network Operations, requiring the flexibility to work across all shifts as required.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Helpdesk Operator Experience working within a 24x7 roster environment
- Strong communication skills
- Australian Certificate of Education or equivalent
Successful applicants will need to pass a Victoria Police security check.
- ITIL Training/ foundations
- 12 months in a technical helpdesk operator's role in 24X7 environment
- Cloud / Radio / Transmission / Paging Network Experience / IP Networking
- University - Computer/ Engineering Studies
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Sajith Perera and quote job #238668