A leading Telecommunication is in search of 3 Commercial/Contract Specialist to manage contractor engagement and performance to support their client in developing new growth business.
- Responsible for providing commercial acumen, contractual expertise and business focus in the development and implementation of contract delivery strategies
- You will work with stakeholders across business units providing input towards the administration of contracts
- Ensure that the company's commercial, legal, financial, technical and customer service objectives and risks are properly managed
- Contribute to financial, operational and contractual analysis to identify risks and propose appropriate market and mitigation strategies.
- Creation and preparation of reports/presentations to stakeholders
- High level of technical aptitude
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Previous Telecommunications experience and/ or knowledge of copper and fibre network
- Exposure to contract related works
- Previous experience with ConSol
- Commercial and/ or Contract Management experience
- High attention to detail
- Team player and a great work ethic
If you are what we're looking for, APPLY NOW or contact ANNA (02 9409 4700) for further details. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted via phone.