About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Content Designer to work in agency within the Federal Government.
About the role
The successful candidate is a Content Designer that will be able to work under limited direction of senior staff and be able to manage their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to changes in the workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
- Develop content plans and strategies based on user needs.
- Synthesise findings of user research and usability and accessibility standards to develop insights and design solutions.
- Decipher and translate complicated information into a more easily understandable form by applying agency guidelines and standards.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated 2 years minimum experience as Content Designer.
- Demonstrated high level of expertise of content writing.
- Appropriately skilled via experience or formal training to undertake work as an embedded Content Designer in MDT utilising Agile Methodology.
- Demonstrated human centered design creating content, working in government or large organisations.
Candidate must be Australian Citizen due to Government role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 80807207 quoting reference <248702>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.