Title: Commercial/Procyrement/Contracts Manager (Senior Practitioner)
A Commercial Manager to work in its dynamic commercial services area to develop, manage and prepare commercial contract advice. The Commercial Manager will be providing advice in meetings and so will require your capacity to know your subject matter and provide realistic and helpful advice. The Agency is growing rapidly and will require your commercial and business acumen on a daily basis. Working with a team that is achieving outcomes and results, the Commercial manager will be:
- Supporting and working with stakeholders to complete PGPA compliant documents for new contract engagements that will be released to the market to meet ASD capability requirements.
- Prepare evaluation documents and assisting senior managers in contracts execution.
- Advising, managing and leading changes to existing commercial contracts.
- Managing ongoing commercial requirements and achieving ongoing successful contract outcomes.
- comprehensive work experience in a similar commercial advice role o A thorough understanding of Commonwealth Procurement Policy and related guidance as well as the ASDEFCON, ICTPA, DMP and DSS suites of tendering and contract templates.
- Experience preparing commercial contract management strategy
- Experience with preparing procurement and contract management documents such as source evaluation plans and reports, section 23 submissions, statements of work and contract management plans.
- Experience reviewing and preparing CCP documentation for existing contracts and new RFT documentation including Commercial Terms and Conditions, Pricing and Payment schedules, negotiation Plans, Negotiation Directives and Reports.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 245700