Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Programme/Project & Change Management Consultant to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Design and develop an overall divisional programme management plan for identified change initiatives which will deliver required outcomes, including schedule, communication and resource requirements.
- Design, develop and document change enablement activities in a written project plan for each identified change initiative.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to leverage existing documentation, process and capabilities to support change planning and execution.
- Coordinate and support changes and drive each initiative to completion with people and stakeholders, reporting progress status as it proceeds.
- Ensure change management issues and risks are managed and corrective action is applied.
- At completion of each initiative deliver outcomes and lessons learned report with metrics to validate achievement of outcomes.
Skills and experience required:
- Organisational change management and programme management
- Embedding significant cultural and process change programmes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated high-level communication and facilitation skills
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.