Our client is one of Australia's 4 largest banks and require experienced change managers who have worked within the financial services industry to drive the execution of change activities within their Financial Crime area.
The program you will work on is a large-scale multi-stream investment that targets a number if key financial crime risk themes, including Know Your Customer (KYC), AML Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions Screening and a new target operation model.
- Change leadership - provide the program/project with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Change Management Lifecycle
- Strategic Thinking and Planning - development of change strategy
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management - create a stakeholder management strategy
- Business Impact Assessment and Transition Planning - drive the identification of business impacts and assessments of organisational readiness for the implemented changes
- Communication - develop and execute a Communication Strategy and Plan
- Learning and Performance Support - develop a Learning Strategy to build capability requirements
- Organisational Design - contribute to the review of role and organisational design with respect to the impacts of change
- Experience as a Change Manager in a large and complex organisation
- Financial Services experience required on certain projects
- Experience using a proven change methodology to plan and deliver change management in a project environment
- Demonstrated success in Organisational Change delivery
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!