Our client, a large Managed Services IT Provider are seeking a Campaigns and Events Manager to join their dynamic and passionate team. The focus is around creating and managing industry events and campaigns. This is a senior role working in a team of 12 reporting into the Head of Marketing.
They require an individual who has a strong campaign marketing and events creation background. It is preferable that you have worked in an IT based organisation so you understand the business and what it takes to market. We need a passionate and driven thought leader who is keen to contribute new ideas and drive forward campaigns.
You will liaise with staff at all levels, including the CIO, VP's and sales teams. The business needs an assertive and resilient individual who can help lead a more junior team on the businesses digital journey.
- Campaigns - Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including local message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media. Drive campaign execution, lead generation and monitor the lead journey to enable an optimised Sales enablement.
- Industry Events - execution of industry events to showcase Fujitsu capability and ensure ROI is achieved through lead capture and onward nurture
- Global liaison - Work with Global Marketing to leverage global content and where appropriate localise to build local campaigns for Australia and NZ. Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Local liaison with stakeholders (Sales/Delivery Units/Strategy) to ensure campaigns and events deliver to the organisational strategy and that leads are captured and nurtured effectively to deliver ROI and business growth.
- Budget planning - Assist in planning of investment of the marketing budget for the current and future years.
- Business or IT degree required
- Must have working rights in Australia
- About 5-8 years experience within the same capacity
- Experience with lead generation and managing medium to large industry events is highly desirable
- A go-getter and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to join an established team in a global organisation to continue your marketing career with a company that will support your growth.