About the Company
Our client is responsible for the regulation of broadcasting, radiocommunications, telecommunications and online content.
About the role:
Our client requires a Business Intelligence specialist to build internal capability to facilitate the use of Microsoft Power BI for reporting requirements.
Service delivery includes:
- Build interactive reporting templates for data visualisation that will be hosted on the client's website
- Provide training to client's key staff on the design, development and maintenance of data visualisations utilising Microsoft Power BI
- Provide advice on business processes and procedures to support the application of Microsoft Power BI within the client's environment. This also includes advising on how Microsoft Power BI can improve current analysis and reporting that uses other tools.
- Creation of individual reporting templates to be housed on the client's website.
- Introductory group training in use of Microsoft Power BI for up to eight staff.
- Customised individual training for 1-2 staff on the design, development and maintenance of data visualizations using client's data and reporting templates. It will be expected that the consultant works one-on-one with a client's staff member to build the required internal capacity and expertise to support in-house production and maintenance of future BI reporting.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188978.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).