Government organisation looking for a Parliamentary Operations Officer to optimise social and economic independence of participants.
The successful candidate will support the development of a vibrant marketplace.
- Prepare executive correspondence, briefs, reports and advice in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop, implement and review the Branch budget.
- Support or prepare a variety of communications materials and resources relevant to the Branch's program of work,
- Facilitate the provision of messages and advice to your colleagues
- Assist with the timely flow of documents for clearance.
- Coordinate the end-to-end life-cycle of parliamentary document records across the Branch
Skills and Experience:
- Senate estimates.
- Parliamentary documents
- Executive correspondence and briefing material
- Project Management
- Undertaking research and investigations