About the Role:
As one of our Azure technical leads you will design, document, align and deliver high quality cloud and infrastructure solutions, and address problems relating to integration, compatibility and heterogeneous platforms in collaboration with architects and infrastructure specialists. This role will empower you to be the SME in providing technical expertise regarding our client's infrastructure framework and services, including design, tools and methodologies.
Azure File Technical Lead for Cloud Migration project. They will lead the technical implementation of the Azure file migration solution and oversea the migration activities being undertaken by vendors. The role will undertake analysis, undertake technical tasks for POCs/Pilots, prepare environment for migrations and mass migrations, undertake cloud migrations, status reporting and clean-up tasks.
Key Skills required:
- Azure/Microsoft365/Google Workspace
- Azure Subscriptions, Resource Groups, vNets, ExpressRoute, Tagging, Naming Conventions for example
- Microsoft Active Directory Federations Services (ADFS)
- SAML Single Sign-on automation
- Powershell (Infrastructure as code & Azure ARM templates)
- Azure Runbooks
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Policy
- Azure IaaS / PaaS
- Mentoring staff
- Input into the design of the solution(s) for RAG 2.3 - Cloud Migration, working with the relevant Architects
If this sounds like you then please click apply and contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 for more information
Looking forward to hearing from you!