Automation Tester - Ab Initio
Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking to engage an experienced Automation Tester.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Melbourne office location.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Must have Ab Initio experience
- Must have more than 4 yrs experience in testing in ETL
- Must have experience with Automation.
- Must have detailed knowledge of all the testing concepts and defect management
- Knowledge and experience with Unix/Linux for data creation and carrying out the testing.
- Highly technical background
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: job reference number 185376 or please click the apply button.