- Automation Quality Engineer - Financial Market
- Initial 6 months
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank ; Great Culture
We are currently looking for multiple Automation QA's with financial market experience to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
They will be working with business analysts to understand requirements and design test cases, Creating the TSR's, testing the automation frameworks and assisting the production support team for testing, deployment
- Experience with Automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Junit and TestNG
- Experience working with Financial markets ( Must have). Experience with MiFID II and/or FATCA would be awesome.
- Experience with AWS (not mandatory)
- Developing automated testing applications for Java and .NET apps.
- Creating Test Summary Reports (TSR) and other affiliated documentation.
- Working with testers in other teams to build effective end to end automated testing.
- Financial services industry exposure
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #195323