Our client is a market leader, with hundreds of customers using their SaaS platform to manage commercial and residential properties.
They are looking for a customer service star to provide applications support and problem resolution for users. You will also be involved in a wide range of software and customer support activities including:
- software testing
- Creation of user documentation and training materials
- User training
- Helping analyse and define requirement specifications for new software products
- Account management
- Championing customer service process and practice development
- Customer onboarding
- Developing overall customer service strategy
- Work with development teams to solve technical issues and develop software improvements
- CRM management
- Sales support
- Work directly with senior management
This is a fantastic career development opportunity for an application support analyst ready to take a career step towards leadership. You will play a central role in all aspects of customer service and product development, with a clear career path into team management, product ownership, busines analysis or key account management. You will work within an amazing close knit and positive team culture, working directly with and learning from highly credentialled business leaders on a daily basis.
What you will bring:
- 2+ Years application support experience within a SaaS software environment - please note that this experience is required to be considered for this role.
- A legendry drive to provide great customer service, with an excellent phone mannerand ability to build good relationships
- Experience using ticket systems
- Energy, integrity, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Comfort using web applications and familiar on a range of browsers
- Empathy, accuracy, compassion, responsiveness, resourcefulness, and conscientiousness
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter - able to work independently.
If you are looking for a role where you can grow your customer service career within a growing company whilst working with fantastic people, please 'apply now' and quote #207096