About the Company
Our reknowned client is an ASX100 resources client who is looking for a Snr Applications ICT Project Manager to join their team at their office located near Perth Airport.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join a major technology team to deliver key upgrades and remediations to two business critical applications.
Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record of working closely with vendors to customise off the shelf application solutions either in the oil and gas or mining industries. The role has some ad-hoc travel opportunities to remote locations across WA as required, and can offer a flexible schedule to partner with a key vendor based in South America.
Using the PMBOK methodology and joining the team at the crucial final delivery stage, this is an opportunity to deliver measurable and meaningful major ICT application upgrades.
- Manage the SDLC of the Projects assigned, following the PMBOK (or equivalent) project methodology.
- Develop project management plans, project charters, resource plans, project schedules, cost-estimates and financial management, risk-management plans, quality management plans
- Deliver excellent stakeholder management for the project-stakeholders, working particularly closely with two key vendors.
Create an Initiative Management Plan outlining scope, resourcing, implementation approach and project estimates
Skills and experience
- Must have prior experience leading a team of ICT technical and business support staff to deliver application solutions
- Looking for a passionate Project Manager who has partnered with international vendors
- Mining or oil and gas customised off-the-shelf applications would be highly regarded
- Portugeuse language speaking would be a bonus
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Gayle Truslove> on <08 9423 1400> quoting reference <#208798>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.