Our client a leader in its field, is currently looking for an Application Support Specialist on a permanent basis. In this role, will see you join the Customer Care and Technical Support Teams and provide 3rd level escalation support to both internal and external users.
- Support a service delivery framework which is based on ITIL/ITSM principles
- Assist in the development of a proactive continuous improvement service delivery program
- Provide prompt and professional technical support to our customers
- Troubleshooting and determining causes of operating errors and providing resolution wherever possible
- Logging bugs in company bug tracking system (Jira) according to IS standard whenever issue is software related
- Determine where support issues require training, software enhancement or work around to gain resolution
- Provide support documents on how to resolve issues and assist in capturing knowledge
The Skills and Experience
- Well developed problem solving skills - ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Systems Analysis - ability to determine how in-house systems should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation - ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understanding of ICT architecture
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Knowledge and understanding of networking protocols
- Competent in hardware and diagnosing
- ITIL certification highly desirable
- Formal training in Agile practices preferred
What's in it for you
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work environment
- Training opportunities - Our client is heavily invested in your personal development
- Multiple career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of an exciting transformation journey
- Added benefits - Well-being days, extra leave days just for you; corporate health benefits and much more
- Parking available onsite
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 for more information and quote the job reference id 181652.