Our client is looking for an Applications Support Officer to join their South of the river team for an initial 6-month contract. This will be a hands-on role supporting a suite of facilities management applications. The role will be during normal business hours and may require you to take part in an on-call roster.
- Provide expertise on specialist systems
- Participate in delivery of projects as application SME
- Application maintenance to ensure you meet KPIs
- Incident and change management
- Maintaining relevant documentation
- Virtual server infrastructure, switches, routers, firewalls
- Active Directory, SQL Server
- Enterprise application architecture on Microsoft platforms
- Experience installing/supporting web servers (IIS/Apache)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience supporting applications in enterprise environment
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 197396)