Application / Integration Architect
- Initial 7 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Enterprise application & integration architecture
A leading WA client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Application / Integration Architect for an initial 7 month contract based in the Perth CBD.
The architect will work on strategic projects and possess strong experience in both on premise enterprise applications and integration architecture.
- Ensure that high-level & detailed technical designs satisfy business expectations
- Oversee the development of design documentation
- Monitor and report on the progress of programs and projects against solution designs
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
- Strong, recent experience in both Enterprise application & integration architecture
- The proven ability to translate business requirements into high level , detailed solution designs
- Previous experience working within enterprise level environments
- Must have the ability to engage with stakeholders and senior management
- Have the ability to create detailed design documentation
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered for this role.
Please note: we can only consider WA based candidates who possess full Australian work rights for this position.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 213841)