Our client in the state government is looking for an experienced Admin support officer with solid experience in Records Management.
Administration Support- Records Management experience
6 month rolling contract
Administration Support - Undertaking a range of routine administrative tasks, including diary management, copying, distributing and filing documents, and general office administration. Creating, maintaining, storing, retrieving and monitoring files through effective use of TRIM system. Utilising standard and non-standard office software and office equipment to a medium to high level of proficiency and troubleshoot routine to complex technology problems. Managing inquiries and review delegated documents and emails to expedite resolution.
Business Support - Providing facilities management support to one site, as required, including security passes and access, repairs to fixed equipment and facilities, cleaning, etc. Providing logistics support as required, including planning and arranging movement of staff, staff travel, staff attending learning and development events, uniforms, mobile telephones, vehicle management, meetings, and new starters' requirements (badge, log on, etc). Maintaining rostering, My Time and Pay as it is rolled out, overtime, fatigue and other staff records as required, and support absence management, local recruitment and apprentice management.
Research, Analysis and Reporting - Researching, collecting, entering and compiling data and information. Preparing and making minor modifications to standard reports and documents. Undertaking formulae, numerical and format checking and basic analysis and reconciliations to identify discrepancies and errors, amending after consultation as required. Preparing reports, draft letters and documents; take and prepare meeting minutes and agenda; develop routine policies, procedures and charts; and copy, distribute and file documents.
Purchasing and Accounts - Reconciling and processing contractor invoices as required. Documenting and making purchases on a Purchase Card and preparing purchase requests on Ariba.
- Demonstrated experience in providing administrative support with minimal supervision (systems, procedures, instructions, policies and records management) in a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated medium to high level computer skills and experience in relevant software such as MS Office Suite and databases
- Very good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills for working collaboratively across all levels and advising managers and employees about policies, procedures and instructions
- Demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and complete work within allocated timeframes
- Demonstrated problem solving, research and analytical skills to identify issues and develop solutions