Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced APS6 Developer - HR Systems.
This is a non-ongoing role initially until June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Analyse internal Payroll and HR customer requirements for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality for the Oracle e-Business Suite and provide design options and solutions.
- Define specifications, develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data.
- Create new Oracle fast formulas as well as modifying existing formulas.
- Design and develop reports, interfaces, customisations, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework
- Provide support to AU Payroll team during fortnightly payroll runs.
- Identify and resolve application, database, and programming problems.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, internal customers, and IT subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Analysis and design solution skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Oracle Developer Suite
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Oracle e-Business Suite AU Payroll and HR
Oracle e-Business Suite OTL
- Oracle fast formulas
- OA Framework
- Oracle Workflow, forms, reports, API's and personalizations
- JDeveloper / Java
- XML Publisher
- Oracle EBS functionality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207300
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.