About the Client:
One of our key government clients is looking for a dynamic SAP PI/PO Developer. It is an initial 12-month contract, with a potential to extend for up to 2 years. Multiple roles, multiple location: Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide!
About the Role:
As a Senior SAP Developer, you will be proficient in PI/PO integration. You will undertake technical design and development of highly complex integration solutions and provide direction and support to development teams to ensure high quality solution realisation on a large-scale national project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide direction and support to development teams to ensure high quality solution realisation;
- Establish integration design patterns and development standards for use by team members to ensure reusability of components;
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for design, implementation and testing activities;
- Solve technical issues and identify modifications need in existing integration solutions to meet changing user requirements;
- Mentor/manage other resources within the team to an outcome, if required;
- Identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvements of key integration components by being an active member of the integration team
- A demonstrated strong technical working knowledge of the SAP Process Integration Process Orchestration (PI/PO) capability;
- Proven skills in the development of interfaces between ICT systems utilising a broad range of interface protocols including FTP, MQ, FileNet, REST and SOAP;
- Ability to design, build, configure and test interfaces between various SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and ICT stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in a large and complex SAP installation;
- Experience working in the PO 7.5 Java stack;
- Strong communication skills;
Due to the nature of the work and requirement to obtain a baseline security clearance, only Australian Citizen would be considered for the roles.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240876.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.