Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking multiple Microservice Engineers. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with views of extensions!
Our client's goal is to build a world-class platform to fight financial crime to keep the community and customers safe. Their Microservices team is seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help design and deliver RESTful APIs by building Microservices using Cloud technologies that will be used by different applications in order to improve customer's experience.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Design and Development of Java based microservices
- Design and Development of solutions using AWS native services
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of the Circuit Breaker pattern
- Database knowledge and ORM frameworks
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Practices - Jenkins/Ansible
- Good understanding of caching concepts - Hazelcast is a plus
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with TDD/BDD is a plus
- Working/Coaching with Agile software development team
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 210603.