Our client is seeking an experienced Engineer / Technical Expert to join their Unified Communicating Voice Assurance team. The ream is responsible for complex assurance, major incident and change support activities to support the company's Cisco contact centre solutions.
- Resolve incidents for the company's HCS based Unified Comms customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated with Cisco Unified Communications, UCaaS solution, UCCX, ARC, Unity, Jabber etc
- Liaise with other teams within the company, 3rd party vendors, external parties and customers to resolve customer issues and escalations.
- Assist in identifying areas to improve operational efficiencies/customer satisfaction, generating action plans and driving them to achieve appropriate results
- Skills in the area of Cisco Call Manager, CUC, UCCX, HCS solution
- Subject Matter Expert in UC space with hands-on experience/exposure to Cisco HCS technology
- Experience in providing Level 3 assurance support for cloud-based UC applications to small and large enterprise customers
- CCNP - Collaboration
- Solid experience in CUCM (Preferably 10.2), CUC, UCCX and Jabber Technology experience.
- Hands-on experience in SIP technology
- Good LAN/WAN knowledge - Basic routing and switching skills including knowledge and troubleshooting ability of TCP/IP, routing protocols, and link layer protocols
- Skills in ARC Console and UCCX Scripting - highly desirable only
- Ability to script/automate routine tasks/procedures a distinct advantage - desirable only
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.