The role of Service Designer/Service Blueprinter is responsible for service blueprinting customers/employees based on the customer journey maps to capture customer persona interactions. The role will be required to work within a Design team consisting of Researchers and a Designers (Service Blueprinters and Customer Journey Mappers).
Competencies and Skill:
- Expert in service blueprinting, digital technologies, and human-centred design (HCD)
- Has demonstrated experience working with Adobe Experience Manager
- Has proven experience in accessibility and digital equity best practices
- Has proven experience in agile practices, including building epics/user stories
- Experience in impactful storytelling; and helping employees connect to purpose and align with strategy and direction
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment, Jira, Confluence or Blueworks would be a plus
- Possess good communications skils with the ability to negotiate, consult, coordinate and deliver substantial business analysis and solution conceptualisation in a large, diverse and complex organisation.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Mangal Kadam on 730037693 referring a job number 260415.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.