Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager!
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with the possibility of up to 4 x 12-month extensions, located in the Canberra.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Work closely with business areas, technical experts and external resources to deliver project outcomes.
- Undertake project planning, reporting and scheduling of project activities to successfully deliver project outcomes.
- Develop and maintain project artefacts such as project plans, status reports and benefits management.
- Deliver quality project outcomes and business benefits aligned with the project objectives.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Other general duties as required.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 2-years' experience managing projects within a large complex organisation.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Undertake complex work activities covering technical, resource, financial, people, stakeholders, procedural and governance issues.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time management skills suited to a high-pressure environment.
It is desirable if you have:
- Existing knowledge of the Document Verification Service (DVS).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with an existing Baseline security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 0262689778 quoting Job Reference: # 260217.
The closing date for this role is on Thursday, Monday, 05 February 2024.
Expression of Interest for other Project Support Officer roles will remain open until 20 Feb 2024.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.