Middleware/ Software Developer
Canberra Location, work for a large federal government department
Must be an Australian PR or
We are looking to hire an experienced Middleware Developer / Software Developer for one of our premier clients. Mut have experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS C# 3.5/4.0/5.0/6.0
- ASP .NET MVC 4/5/6
- REST architecture
- MS MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015
- MS ASP .NET
- MS TFS
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- Entity Framework 6.0
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, 2015.
- Sound and effective organizational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Experience in the development of Automated Testing for UI, Unit and Integration Test Suites.