The primary purpose of the role is responsible for providing effective enterprise leadership and direction of a complex and integrated business readiness program of work to ensure the organisation is successfully optimised in advance of a new ERP system implementation.
- Expert knowledge in program management and a proven track record in successfully leading large finance business and technology (SAP) transformation programs in a complex environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and a strong customer-centric mindset
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and succinct manner to a variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to successfully operate in a matrix style structure while empowering teams to exceed expectations.
- Highly developed negotiation, influencing, consultative, communication and interpersonal skills suited to supporting business change and dealing with a range of critical and often time sensitive issues, at an executive level.
- Substantial experience in providing strategic advice, business acumen, financial management, risk management, resource management and reporting skills.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Mangal Kadam on 730037693 referring a job number 260562.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.