Our Client is seeking a talented Xamarin Developer for an initial contract role starting ASAP until June 2020. The successful candidate will be responsible for responsible for designing, building and configuring applications to meet business processes and application requirements. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution
- Designing, programming, documenting, debugging, testing, deploying, supporting and sustaining mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Ensuring quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution
- Contributing to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management
- Creating technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation
The successful candidate will possess:
- 4+ years of experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform with experience with Xamarin development in Classic and with Forms
- A high proficiency coding in C# and .NET
- Native Android and iOS development experience
- Integration experience with back-end database or transactional systems
- Experience with MVVM frameworks.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199077
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.