Our client is centrally based major utilities organisation based in WA.
Our client is currently seeking a Work Practice Specialist for a 3 month contract. You will be responsible for the development of procedures and work instructions which set the minimum requirements for our operational workforce.
- Bachelor degree qualification in Safety, Environment or Business Management
- Experience and knowledge in the preparation of documentation in relation to safe systems of work, technical procedures and instructions
- Sound current knowledge and understanding of state and federal safety, health and environment legislation
- Methodical approach to written document work
- Good understanding of management systems
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in change management
If you have the above skills please send your WORD CV 'via 'apply'
For further information please contact Gayle on 94231400 quoting reference 185109