- Initial 6 Month Contract + Expected Extensions
- Sydney CBD Location - with Flexible working
- Enterprise sized Projects
- Collaborate with the Organization ICT Strategy, Architecture & Security in the development of infrastructure architecture, ensuring it is fit for purpose and integrates with existing hardware and software, and strategic technology
- Provide technical oversight in the optimization of ICT infrastructure systems and hardware through managing infrastructure capacity, performance, commissioning, and decommissioning process including
- Liaise with other ICT branches to understand their business priorities and drivers to ensure that ICT divisions deliver the required outcomes to the
- Ensure ICT compliance with internal and external standards, regulation and legislation and align with best practice corporate
- Ensure appropriate risk identification, mitigation and management processes are developed and developed and utilised for ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure operational issues are addressed once identified and resolved before impacting service
- Work with facilities management vendors in the Incident Management Process as required to restore access or operations to users impacted by incidents within the ICT infrastructure environments.
- Work with other ICT branches contributing to lessons learned on projects/incidents by identifying opportunities for
- Promote safety and participate in safety discussions at team briefs. Complete all necessary safety
- Report all incidents and near
- Ensure delivery of project outcomes are achieved within agreed timeframes and budget, using governance and reporting
- Document's artifacts aligned to the technical area of expertise so analysis of future changes can be appropriately assessed (architectural, DC floor plans, DC cabling, etc).
- Work with senior stakeholders to clarify vendor licensing, invoices and other financial charges as required.
- Liaise with facility vendors on Data Centre matters in different offices as required
- Extensive experience in the management of large and complex ICT infrastructure, network and database environments, with experience in applying ITIL
- The ability to demonstrate deep technical expertise in several overlapping areas within the following infrastructure competencies:
- Windows Server and
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Virtualisation (Citrix and VMware).
- Network technologies (F5, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP and network firewalls).
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in implementing IT security measures and
- Capable of developing and reviewing complex and detailed ICT infrastructure solutions and designs. Oversee compliance of services delivered by infrastructure managed services and Cloud partners covering performance, operational compliance, and reporting in accordance with
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and business acumen, including experience in drafting high level advice, reports, submissions, and briefing
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess and provide innovative solutions for IT issues, and the ability to develop and implement appropriate risk management
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Public or Private): Compute, Storage, Networks is an advantage.
If interested in the Role, please select APPLY or Contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting Reference 212872