One of our clients is looking for a Windows Messaging and MS Exchange Lead for an initial 3-month contract with strong potential for extensions based in Pert CBD.
The successful candidate will have experience in implementing, supporting and administering enterprise scale messaging and collaboration environments (MS Exchange, Microsoft Lync/Skype)
- Install, configure & troubleshoot different roles of Exchange servers
- Mailbox Database and Public Folder Database Creation, Deletion, handling permission issues and managing replication
- Managing DAG and CAS Arrays, troubleshooting failover issues, addition and deletion of Exchange servers from clusters
- Migration of an on-premise Exchange environment to Exchange 2010/2013 or to Office 365
- Troubleshooting inbound and outbound queues, mail routing issues, server errors, mail delivery latency issues, analysis of NDR
- Configure, maintain & troubleshoot email gateways, anti-spam (Proof point, Barracuda, Mimecast, etc...)
- Handling OWA, ActiveSync related issues
- With an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Install, configure, maintain & troubleshoot DirSync, AD FS, Microsoft Lync
- Troubleshoot Lync client issues related to IM, Voice, Video, Desktop Sharing, etc
- Unified Messaging, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos and DNS
- PowerShell cmdlet and scripting knowledge
- Certification: MCTS, MCITP in Exchange or MCSE certification in Exchange 2013, ITIL is a strong plus
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.