My client, an iconic Australian BRAND is currently seeking an up-beat, proactive and dynamic Infrastructure Solution Architect to join their Melbourne based team of professionals.
Successful candidate will drive design and implementation of multiple ALM projects within the organisation.
In a nutshell, you will provide technical leadership and architectural guidance for all business areas during the entire project lifecycle from pre-business case work through to project completion
This role will be 6 Months contract role with potential chance to extend or convert to Permanent position.
You must have the following skills and experience outlined in your CV:
- Experience in technical architecture, design, infrastructures, standards and advanced corporate information systems concepts.
- Experience in solution architecture for systems requiring integration of applications on multiple platforms.
- Design, specification, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in solution architecture preferably in Microsoft Server, MSSQL, Oracle DB's, migration of workloads to AWS, RDS, EC2, ALB etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in early stages of project development lifecycle as well as project delivery.
What you'll get in return:
- Excellent opportunity to work with a market leader
- Fantastic multicultural work environment that is committed to its employee's personal growth
- Exceptional career development opportunities
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <190508>.
Please click the apply button.