Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Data, Website & Portal Administrator for a contract role in Woden. This is an initial 4-month engagement with extension options and is being assessed at an APS 5 equivalent level.
Within this role you will assist in the delivery and maintenance of our Client's Online portal, inclusive of data and website tasks.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Creating accessible word, pdf, excel and html products as per WCAG 2.1 AA compliance guidelines and Digital Service Standards.
- Creating and publishing statistical analysis products using data analysis software packages (e.g. SAS) and/or WCMS (WebSphere 8.0) and HTML.
- Procurement and contract management responsibilities.
- Responding to stakeholder enquiries around IT and data issues.
- Implementing and managing processes relating to the ongoing service provision of the Program.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining technical/systems issues to end-users.
- Well-developed clerical and administrative skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis software packages (e.g. SAS) and/or WCMS (WebSphere 8.0) and HTML, and information architecture.
- Excellent working knowledge of WCAG 2.0 AA compliance guidelines and the Digital Service Standards, including how to produce accessible word, pdf, excel and html products.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction to deliver quality outcomes, paying attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret legislation as needed
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194839.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.