Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Visual Designer to work in a dynamic team environment and engage in a variety of design tasks such as:
- managing corporate website
- managing content, information architecture (IA) and design, including blogs by staff and guests
- managing corporate intranet
- providing visual design services for our products, both digital and paper
- producing digital content including videos, animations and photography
This will be a working from home position.
This is a long-term contract Opportunity for 3 months with possible 3-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- At least 3 years' experience in a graphic design role
- Creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
- Skills in photography, videography and sound recording
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio of previous graphic design and/or video work.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #202925
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.