Our client is seeking an experienced Vehicle Installer for a 12-month contract to carry on multiple activities in regards to auditing, replacement and installations of 2 way radios across emergency vehicles.
You will be performing vehicle installation and radio programming Quality Assurance inspections. Maintain vehicle master design documentation and as built documentation. Participate on the day to day duties including radio communications equipment programming, asset management and logistics.
- Complete vehicle voice and mobile data equipment installations
- Participate in the radio programming operations (codeplug), provide logistical and operational support.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that vehicle systems are installed in conformance with the relevant vehicle installation designs and configuration requirements and ensure that installations are robust and of high quality standard.
- Assist the vehicle installation contractors to identify and resolve equipment configuration and installation related issues.
- Manage the total Subscriber radio fleet including new product rollouts, firmware and option updates including customer applied updates.
- Auto-electrical experience
- Two-way radio product and programming knowledge
- Successful applicants may be required to pass all required police security clearances.
- Must have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle for travelling to other vehicle installation sites
- Ability to perform stand-by and on-call duties outside of normal working hours on a roster basis.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Rachel Drury 3319 7556.